Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Make Cash Online-Generate Leads

We all know there are many ways to generate leads. Fortunately, today I am only going to talk about 1!

Understanding what your customer (or lead) wants is critical to your success and making cash online. There are a couple of ways to do this but as I said I am only talking about 1 today. So for today my suggestion is to ask them directly....

I can hear you now.....thanks tips (* insert sarcastic tone*)

The question is how.... I have found perhaps the single most comprehensive way to gather vital sales info from across the online spectrum and it is so simple it almost passed me by (but for some seriously quirky circumstances....anther story)

The tool we found is www.OnlineSuperWealth.com/Chat_Agent . This is a virtual assistant that works for you 24/7. I have had sales in 22 different countries and I don't know how many different time zones...and this little beauty is set on autopilot. It collects names and makes killer offers to your prospects...it's unreal



Whether you are just starting out online or you want to make more cash online the use of a Virtual Agent is critical to your success.

You will hear again and again about split testing and analyzing data...well this little beauty collects so much information for you it makes this task simple and puts it all in one place.

As you learn or if you have been online marketing for a while you will appreciate anything that saves you time...and this does just that and saves you so many sales its ridiculous.

Helping you make cash online,



Todd Lamb
Online Super Wealth

No comments: