Sunday, June 22, 2008

How It All Started

Like most online entrepreneurs my journey started with Ebay. I developed a way to make a home made slurpee machine and wanted to bring it to the world! I put the plans on Ebay and they were a huge success.

It wasn't too long before some un ethical hooligans tried to hijack my account. One guy even tried to suggest the pictures were of his girlfriend but he didn't realize they were of my wife!...anyways, long story.

After all of the copy cats I decided to give the plans away for free and I still get emails from people building them...it makes me laugh but so many have gotten enjoyment out of them.

So what does this mean to you...well the point is I have gone through a lot of trial and error to figure out the best ways to make cash online and create Online Super Wealth

From making mini sites, to marketing other people's products to creating my own series of products. I have it mapped out and it is totally available in a series of screen cast videos which get updated with something new every month by my buddy Dave Guindon. For those of you who are specifically interested in marketing fitness products my friend Craig Ballantyne has created an amazing DVD series complete with short workbooks to have you earning cash online in no time flat....really really good stuff. In fact I can see the DVD's in my room where I am typing this...they're really good.

Whether you want to make some extra cash online per day or you want to completely change careers to work out of your home we can give you all the information you need to accomplish your goals.

From passive income on auto pilot to building the foundation for unlimited income we have all the information you need to be successful and we look forward to sharing it with you.

To Your Success and Online Super Wealth

Todd Lamb

P.S. If you want to see my first crack at making it online you can have a laugh at my slurpee machine plans....still makes me laugh...http://members.shaw.ca/roguelink/

PPS. As a bonus I am going to put up a video series you can watch on how to build a website....pretty basic stuff...like I said all you need to know is how to point and click.

No comments: